Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lyhyen kaavan anarkistinootti



I'm a better anarchist than you


I don't drive a car
'cause they run on gas /
But if I did
it'd run on biomass /
I ride a bike
or sometimes a skateboard /
So fuck off all you drivers
and your yuppie hordes /
Sitting all day
in the traffic queues /
I'm a better anarchist than you

I don't eat meat
I just live on moldy chives /
or the donuts that I found
in last week's dumpster dives /
Look at you people in that restaurant
I think you are so sad /
When you coulda been eating bagels
like the ones that I just had /
I think it is a shame
all the bourgeois things you do /
I'm a better anarchist than you

I don't wear leather
and I like my clothes in black /
And I made a really cool hammock
from a moldy coffee sack /
I like to hop on freight trains
I think that is so cool /
It's so much funnier doing this
than being stuck in school /
I can't believe you're wearing
those brand new shiny shoes /
I'm a better anarchist than you

I don't have sex
and there will be no sequel /
Because heterosexual relationships
are inherently unequal /
I'll just keep moshing
to Rancid and the Clash /
Until there are no differences
in gender, race or class /
All you brainwashed breeders
you just haven't got a clue /
I'm a better anarchist than you

I am not a pacifist
I like throwing bricks /
And when the cops have caught me
and i've taken a few licks /
I always feel lucky
if I get a bloody nose /
'cause I feel so militant
and everybody knows /
By the time
the riot is all through /
I'm a better anarchist than you

I don't believe in leaders
I think consensus is the key /
I don't believe in stupid notions
like representative democracy /
Whether or not it works
I know it is the case /
That only direct action
can save the human race /
So when I see you in your voting booths
then I know it's true /
I'm a better anarchist than you

No comments:

Post a Comment