Friday, August 26, 2011

Lontoon kirjeenvaihtaja: ensimmäinen luku




The Clash: Police On My Back


Well I'm running/ police on my back
I've been hiding/ police on my back
There was a shooting/ police on my back
And the victim - well, he won't come back

I've been running Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday/
Running Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday/

What have I done?
What have I done?

Yes, I'm running down the railway track/
Could you help me? Police on my back
They will catch me if I dare drop back/
Won't you give me all the speed I lack?

'Cos I'm running/ (police on my back)
Hiding/ (police on my back)

I'm running down the railway track
Could you help me?/ Police on my back
They will catch me if I dare drop back
They will kill me for the speed I lack

No comments:

Post a Comment